Eugene Julio Perez’s (hence EJP) music has two different vibes to it. One side political/economical and one side more gritty/ratchet/psychedelic. With his developed alterego named CannabisLector, he balances out the two contradicting styles. Born and bread in Chicago, he currently resides in the midway area where he makes most of his druggish ambiance music with his crew “iLL CentraL”.
Check for more music here:
Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/ejp724
Hulkshare - hulkshare.com/ejp724
stay conscious. #ILLCENTRAL
Music and madness is what life has been circulated around.
I’ll let you folks into my dark thoughts soon enough.
For now, enjoy some songs.
Collaborating with homies.
'Stadium Status - Special ft. ShowYouSuck and Chris Lesage (Produced by ElSchmitty) (by stadium status)’
1. Treat Her Well (intro)
2. The Shower (prod. by ElSchmitty)
3. Red Blush (prod. by Chinza//Fly)
4. Home Alone (prod. by ThaHydrox)
5. Back Back Circle (ft. Chronic Menace) (prod. by ThaHydrox)
6. The Lonely Samurai
7. The Thief pt. 1
8. Wishing Well
10. Morena Flow (ft. Jofred Estilo)
11. Analogue Blues (ft. 2 Trill Staxx & Blaakass Westley) (prod. by ThaHydrox)
12. With Love (prod. by ThaHydrox)
13. Writer’s Block (prod. by ElSchmitty) (outro)
Mixing. Sitting. Listening.
Quite dope. I’m exited to dress up and act as if I’m some sort of big shot. If you’re a Chicago dweller, get your tickets and come to the Double Door on Nov. 15th!
Dedicated to Chicago, Flash Taco, & Bulesque dancers.